Life has been VERY busy since my last post.
Now that we are away from most of our family and friends, I feel it is more important to keep this blog updated . . .
We are now in Virginia, about 20 miles outside of DC. Joshua has started his job with the DIA, and Abby is getting ready to start school. I took her to her school yesterday and was blown away by it. Not only is is one of the best schools in the county, it is one of the most beautiful. She is ssssssssoooooooooo excited to go. We went yesterday to get everything on her supply list and her face was just beaming!
We are loving VA so far. We are in Burke which is a BEAUTIFUL community there are trees EVERYWHERE. We have a Kohls, Safeway, Kaiser, and a Walmart, all within about 2-3 miles of us.
This past weekend, we went to the National Zoo. It was AWESOME but way too hot. We didnt see everything so I think we are going to go back in the fall when it is cooler. We also like to just drive around DC and see everything we can. I will post some pictures I have taken in the last week we have been here.
Aubrianna turned 2 since we have been here. She is so excited about it. She keeps saying " MY happy birthday, MY happy birthday!"
Anyways, that is my update for now. Everyone is healthy and still trying to learn our way around . . .
I will post more soon!
Lizzy :)
The Capitol . . .

The Smithsonian ( Well one of the buildings . .. I believe there are 19 all together.)

The Washington Monument . . .

The Jefferson Memorial
The Pentagon

The Lincon Memorial

The Arlington National Cemetery

Last but not least,
THE WHITE HOUSE
(With the Washington Monument behind it)

No comments:
Post a Comment