Sunday, June 22, 2008

Almost there . . .

We have one week left until we are completely moved into the new house. It is really exciting! We got the keys last week , so every day, I am making 2-3 trips back and forth to move as much as I can in the van and get it un-packed and put away. I am hoping that on the 28th (the big moving day) we will only have the big stuff to move (and maybe a few boxes). That is my goal, anyways! :)

Joshua is doing some training this week that he is really excited about. I am glad he is enjoying his job so much! It is wonderful to see him thrive!

The girls are doing well and really excited about the new place too! The love how much space they have to play in now!

Well, that is the update for now. It sounds like we have a pretty big storm coming our way, so I am going to end this and get the computer off!

BLESSINGS :)

No comments: