Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I know, I know . . .

So I have heard from some of you that I need to update my blog more . . . (aparently, there are people reading it!) so . . . I will start working on it . . .
We have had A LOT going on the last month or so . . . we have had visitors almost every week since we have lived in our new house, and have one more coming before joshua leaves!
We have had Aubri's 3rd birthday party, and are about to have Abigail's 6th birthday party!
Abby starts school on the 2nd of sept and turns 6 on the 3rd. I can't believe my little girl is already in 1st grade! That blows my mind.
Abby is still very much a girlie girl . . . loves Hannah Montana and anything that has dance involved in it! She is wanting to start gymnastics this fall . . . something to keep us busy while daddy is away!
Emma is getting so big. She is 4 now (as of 19Th of may) and really is her own person. She is also wanting to to gymnastics. I think i am going to have her start pre-k this fall as well.
Aubrianna is 3. She had a Tinkerbell birthday and loved it! Her hair is curly as ever. She knows she is the baby and trys to take full advantage of it . . . (I'm not havin' that, though!)
I will work on posting pix from the last couple of big events and visitors . . . just give me a bit of time! :)

Lizzy

No comments: