Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sad Days

So God has been so good to us since moving to Virginia. We have met some awesome people that have really touched our lives. Carrie and Rolland LaHaie are some of those people. Carrie and I became very close friends, and so did our girls. We are a great match for one another. Well, a few months ago, they found out Rolland was being re-assigned to Ft. Drum, NY. They left today. It has been a very sad day, and I hope they know how much they will be missed. However, I got Carrie set up on Skype, so that will be fun (if she answers! ) ;)


I think I am going to plan a trip to go see them for Thanksgiving. I hope it happens.

Anyways, here is a group picture of all of us on The LaHaie's last sunday at BCC and Joshua's last sunday (for the next 6 months).

I am going to miss her!


No comments: