So, things here are going well. We are keeping pretty busy. The girls got to play in the first pile of leaves of the season a couple of days ago! They loved it . . . and all got baths afterward!
I wish I had more to update with, but sadly, I don't.
Joshua is doing well and working extremely long hours (15-17 hr days) He works and then exercises and that is about it. I talk to him MAYBE once a week , and get a few e-mails throughout the week as well. It is so wonderful to hear his voice!
The girls are all doing well. Emma caught some type of bug last Monday and spent the whole night being sick. Poor thing. Last night she woke up coughing like crazy and I had to take her into our bathroom and let her sit in the steam for about 20 min to get her to be able to stop coughing. If she is not better by Monday, i am going to take her to the dr.
I have my dr's apointments on Tuesday . . . I believe it is just the consults to find out exactly what they are going to be looking at and what for sure they want to take biopsys of. I will keep you all updated on that front.
Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks! Enjoy!!





No comments:
Post a Comment