So, I took these pictures of the girls this morning on our way to take Abigail to school. I couldn't help but post them, they are just so darn cute!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey lizzy! Your girls look so darn cute and ok glad to see you're all doing well. I only have access to the Internet through an iPhone but of you email me at jamesandcatbeaumont@yahoo.com I can send you some pics! Talk to you later Cat
Hey lizzy! Your girls look so darn cute and ok glad to see you're all doing well. I only have access to the Internet through an iPhone but of you email me at jamesandcatbeaumont@yahoo.com I can send you some pics! Talk to you later Cat
3 comments:
Hey lizzy! Your girls look so darn cute and ok glad to see you're all doing well. I only have access to the Internet through an iPhone but of you email me at jamesandcatbeaumont@yahoo.com I can send you some pics!
Talk to you later
Cat
Hey lizzy! Your girls look so darn cute and ok glad to see you're all doing well. I only have access to the Internet through an iPhone but of you email me at jamesandcatbeaumont@yahoo.com I can send you some pics!
Talk to you later
Cat
Oh wow how cute! I love the hats and the matching jackets. And the fun socks. :) :) :) They are all such big girls!!
Post a Comment