What a beautiful surprise for the girls! So precious watching them reconnect with their Daddy. What really got me was the comment towards the end "Daddy, do you remember me?"...a tear jerker for sure! Lizzy you are such a wonderful mother and took such good care of your girls while Joshua was away. Glad that you are all together again :-)
What a great moment to catch! It's so happy to see you all together again. I hope that all of you are doing well, I would love to catch up with you Lizzy. You must be busy but I'll call you soon!
3 comments:
What a beautiful surprise for the girls! So precious watching them reconnect with their Daddy. What really got me was the comment towards the end "Daddy, do you remember me?"...a tear jerker for sure!
Lizzy you are such a wonderful mother and took such good care of your girls while Joshua was away. Glad that you are all together again :-)
What a great moment to catch! It's so happy to see you all together again. I hope that all of you are doing well, I would love to catch up with you Lizzy. You must be busy but I'll call you soon!
Oh man I cried when the girls opened the door. I'm so happy for you guys!! Welcome home Joshua!!
Post a Comment