1. It's always hot here
2. The plants here are a lot more interesting and they draw a lot more attention to me.
3. We have an American Club that is a place that is close and has a restaurant that is close, a pool that is close, and a market that is close and it's a good hang out area.
4. It's really cool that we have a # that if we are lost somewhere we can just say we are # 4 and they know where we are in the compound.
and 5. The main difference that I notice from Virginia to Indonesia is that we live on an island, and that's it.
So, I am hoping to get the girls point of view more and more while overseas. I asked Abby to tell me some things she liked about Indonesia, and this is exactly what she said.
I love hearing the point of view from the kids because there are a lot of times that they will notice something or think about something a completely different way.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment