Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Heading to the Embassy

So yesterday and today I had to go to the Embassy to do some more paperwork for me working there, and I must say it wigged me out a little bit. Even though things are calm there, and there haven't been any protests in about a week there is still razor wire in the front of the building.



I wanted to take a couple of pictures of what it looked like, but I am too much of a wussy. I just kept thinking about me getting yelled at or kicked out because I took a picture in front . . .  so what did I do??? I googled it! 


Just to give you an idea . . . this stuff stretches the whole length of the building in the front, and is taller than me if I was standing right next to it.

What a crazy life I lead! :)

No comments: