Monday, December 26, 2011

So, Christmas was yesterday . . . it was awesome! Such a new experience! :) I have never gone swimming in an outdoor pool on Christmas eve! I do miss the snow, but I love having these new adventures!

I have been writing a lot, but haven't posted any of it yet. I am still trying to complete all of the thoughts running through my head. Please be patient and I will get them all out! Indonesia is wonderful . . .  finding out new things every day :)

Our cats finally got here . . .  after much waiting! It is so nice to have our family all back together again!!!

We are taking a trip next week to go see one of the oldest hindu temples in the world (and maybe the oldest) then we are going cave tubing! I can't wait!!! :)
http://www.yogyes.com/en/yogyakarta-tourism-object/candi/

Will write more soon :)

No comments: