This is a list of things that I didn't think would be an issue getting here, or didn't think they were going to be soooooo expensive. Some of these things are just stuff that I would love to use in the states, but didn't think about not being able to find them here . . . Ah, first world problems! :)
Band Aids ~ They are very expensive here (and all other first aid products)
Gripper Garbage bags ~ I loved using them because the bag wouldn't fall into the can every time I would put something in it. I think about that every time I throw something away! :)
Nilla Wafers ~ No idea :(
Non stick foil ~ :(
Kids cold meds (the strips that my girls love they don't have here :( )
Almond Roca candy ~ I miss that stuff :)
Hair ties and hair clips ~ couldn't find anything here that would work in my girls hair! I had to have an awesome friend of mine ship me some!
Glade Plug In's ~ That same awesome friend sent me a bunch of these last week. It made me so happy :)
Downey Unstoppables ~ They are these awesome little beads that you put in the wash and they smell wonderful :)~
Hair Products ~ Shampoo, conditioner, mousse , hair spray ~ these things are super expensive here.
Ticondeorga Pencils ~ these are the best pencils and i cant find them here.
Snack size ziplock bags
Gosh, I know there are many more random things but I just can't think of them right now.
2 comments:
Hey lizzy,
It's Glenda (Bekah) here is my Email Zarcow@yahoo.com..please send me an Email.
please let your girls know Bekah sends her love and misses them. I hope you and your family are doing well. Take care!!!
For future reference Grand Lucky has both Non stick foil and ziploc snack bags. xoxo
Post a Comment