to deserve such amazing people in my life! NO JOKE!
I have had so many wonderful things happen to me in the last month! Here are some examples . . . .
I got a tattoo of a butterfly with a breast cancer ribbon as the body on my foot (that i designed) and a very good friend of mine went 2 weeks later and got the same one, on her foot, in my honor!!! ARE YOU KIDDING! Someone got a tattoo because of me! That blows my mind!!!!!! :)
I had a friend tell me today she was going to fly out to see me all the way from VA, because it was possible to do that, and she just wanted to be here for me and help take care of me.
I had a friend put together a care package for me, of things that made her thing of me, and of us, and of the support that she and her family are giving to me though this crazy time!
I had a friend fly in from Oregon ( oh and another friend buy her ticket) so she could spend the weekend with me (and we got tattoos together)
I had my brother and sister in law give me a beautiful silver necklace in support of me fighting this stupid cancer.
I have had a friend of mine completely re-do my hair for free just because she wanted to, and just wanted to hang out with me.
I have had people back home in Indonesia jump in with no questions asked to help take care of my girls.
I have kind notes and letters coming from all over telling me they don't even know me, but they are praying for me.
I have had someone tell me, I don't even know you, but I know I would like you! Your attitude is amazing!
There has been so so so so much more that has happened in the last couple of weeks!!!! I am feeling very undeservingly loved!!!!!
I am just wondering . . . . with me getting flooded with all of this amazing energy, please, caring, and love, how can I not be a happy positive person about what I am going through right now? This is only going to make me stronger. Maybe in a few years I am going to meet someone going through something very similar, and she is going to be the one needing my help to get her through it.
Who knows. I just know I AM BLESSED! COMPLETELY AND WONDERFULLY BLESSED!
1 comment:
You know, I feel like we're all motived to do this not only because we love you, but because we know you would have done the same. In fact, I bet most of us have experienced you doing the same for us. I know I have. Ha! Have I ever. Lizzy Deaton, the Lord used you to help change my life. That's kind of a big deal. WE're just trying to be the friend to you that you've always been to us. I love you. We love you. Thanks for all YOUR love and friendship to us. I luh you!
Post a Comment