Monday, March 26, 2012

A day full of thoughts

Today, I woke up feeling good . . . feeling different.  Feeling happy. Feeling at peace, and what an amazing feeling that is.

I feel like a switch has gone off in my head. A switch that I have known has been there, but didn't want to acknowledge. I have decided that I am a Vegetarian. I feel very comfortable about this decision and I feel very good about it.  I don't feel like it was forced upon me, or that I am doing it to be a part of a crowd. I have decided that for me, because it feels like the right thing for me. It feels good!
I have had a lot of "stomach" issues throughout my life, I thought I had tried everything to get my stomach to calm down, but I haven't eaten meat in a week, and I have felt better today than I have in MONTHS! My stomach isn't yelling at me, and I don't feel like I have a basketball under my shirt anymore. (My abdomen always seemed to be a little swollen and it was always painful. I just learned to live with it) Don't feel much like that now. It really is awesome. I know this is not for everyone, but it sure does feel like it is for me, at least for this time in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!!! <3<3<3