Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OVERWHELMED!

I am feeling very overwhelmed tonight by the love and thoughtfulness of people.

I love people! I love being with people. I love making people smile. I love helping people! I love so much to let people know how very special each and every one of them is to me.

I was looking through some of my recent pictures on Facebook and came across this one...


I just can not even begin to express how much this one picture melts my heart! I am not one to cry very much, but just looking at this picture brings tears to my eyes. I can not believe people love ME enough to  plan on the day of my surgery to all wear pink in support of ME! I mean that just really blows my mind.  I just can't believe I have affected peoples lives so much, and it just makes me so beyond happy. I sit here tying to imagine that and have tears streaming down my face. They are not tears of sadness, or anger, or even self pity, they are tears of complete JOY.
I know, if I were to die tomorrow, I would have done exactly what I've wanted to do with my life . . .  BLESS OTHER PEOPLE!!!!

For those of you who don't know who these people are . . . This is my Bonnie Brae Elementary School family in Virginia. Abby, Emma, and Aubrianna all went to this school. These are the teachers, staff and students of Bonnie Brae. I have spent the last 4 years of my life with these women. Each and every one of them has blessed my life far beyond they could ever see. I wish I could write about the amazing relationship I have with each one of these women, but it would take months!!!!!!

I am feeling overwhelmed, I guess, because I am feeling the same kind of blessings poured onto me as I try to pour onto others. I just fills my heart with SO MUCH JOY to think that I have even made ONE PERSON feel as loved, blessed or encouraged as I am feeling right now. 


To all of the people that have reached out to me, who have gone out of their comfort zone, who have rearranged their lives, who have been there for me, who have loved me through one of the biggest trails of my entire life

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I wish so much that I could in some way return this amazing gift of love and encouragement that you all have given to me. 

To my family in California ~ Thank you!
To my family in Virginia ~ Thank you!
To my family in Tennessee ~ Thank you!
To my family in Jakarta, Indonesia ~ Thank you!
To all of my other family and friends (new and old) that have been so amazing to me, THANK YOU!

Please, please forward this on to anyone that you think would like to read it! I would love everyone that has touched my life to know how eternally grateful I am for them!
Thank you to everyones encouraging words! They melt my heart! Thank you for reminding me why I love people so much!! THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments: