So, I have been thinking since I have been back about what I am going to do. Before all this craziness happened, I was planning on getting a job at the embassy this coming fall. However I have been thinking that maybe I should be doing something else. Maybe I should be doing sometime to support breast cancer research. I am going to an event on May 3rd here in Jakarta that is supporting breast cancer awareness and I just keep thinking, is that something I should be doing?
I have been looking over the site Pink Ribbon International and I am pretty sure that is who is hosting the event that I am going to.
I keep trying to get back t normal here in Indonesia, but I think I have finally accepted that there is a new normal for me. It is not really a huge difference, but is is different.
So, even though this all seems like a jumbled mess, I am processing . . . and wondering . . . which way do I go?
2 comments:
I say stay unemployed and explore for awhile, let your mind and body heal. Do the events if you feel called to do so. Sit back and really process the experience and soak in all the little things around you and be joyful. Sitting is probably difficult for you, but if you're at an impasse and can't decide what's next for yourself, silence can be just what you need. You have new eyes now... go look through them! :)
Praying that You will allow God to guide your every decision... He has amazing plans for you!! munumunum!
Post a Comment