Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Adjusting back to Jakarta!

I have been back in Jakarta for two weeks now. I think I am finally over the jetlag! :) I love love love being back in Indonesia, but miss my family in California a lot!
I know it has been a while since I posted anything, but I am just trying to take everything in here, and get back into the swing of things.

Easter was wonderful ! We had a party for the kids at the club and then did an egg hunt at a friends house. We had a blast~

I am feeling good. Working on my range of motion in my arms every day. My right arm is great, my left arm still has some work to be done with it.

I am a blessed woman, and I am strong! I have fought this cancer and won, but it will forever be a part of me!

No comments: