I have to say, I had a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL mothers day!!!!!
I wasn't even suppose to be home! But I was, and I am so glad I was!!! The day started out with me being brought a before breakfast snack of pineapple and cheddar cheese, flowers, and some super sweet notes from the girls :) Then they did a song and dance for me that they made up . . . it was awesome!!!!
They took me to breakfast at the club, we swam, they took me out to lunch, we shopped at the Mother's Day bazaar that was here at the club, went swimming more and had dinner.
There is one thing that made the day more special than anything else.
I have missed, for so long, picking up Aubrianna and holding her. She is just so little and cuddly. I was away for 2 months and have not been able to pick her up since I have been back :( Yesterday, however, I did. Well sort of . . .
I wanted nothing more just to hold her in my arms. I couldn't wait any longer. I told her I couldn't pick her up off of the floor but asked her to stand up on the bed. I have gotten enough strength and UMPH to have been able to pick her up off of the bed and hold her in my arms. I can not express how amazing it felt!!!!! I had missed it so much! That was the best mothers day gift I could have ever received!!!!!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL OF YOU! Pick up your kids if you can and hold them!
3 comments:
So happy you got to hold your baby again! Now that's one thing I know I take for granted. I will give my boys an extra monkey hug, thoroughly enjoy it, and say a little thank you prayer. Soon enough you'll be mighty mouse again. All that swimming will do you good ;) Glad you're recovering.
You so deserved a wonderful Mother's Day with your beautiful girls! Still praying for you everyday ~ God Bless you and your terrific family.
Thank you both so much! I feel blessed to know there are women all over the country that care! Thank you for being a part of my journey! You are awesome! :)
Post a Comment