but it will NOT CONTROL ME!
I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I don't have cancer anymore (as far as I know) but I get so worried that it is going to come back. Every time I don't feel good, or have a pain, my first thought is "oh crap".
I don't think that feeling is ever going to go away, but I know I have to find some way to control it because if I don't I am going to make myself go insane!
I get angry, because I still don't feel completely like myself. I am so used to doing things on my own, and now, I have to ask for help to lift heavy things. I can't just reach down and pick up one of my girls. I can't do all of the yoga moves that I want to because my arm still can't stretch in some directions.
I thought all of this was going to get easier as time went on :( I just want my strength back. I want my MIGHTY MOUSE-NESS back!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment