The closer and closer it gets to me going back home to my family, the harder and harder it is getting for me. I miss my husband and my girls so much! I feel so bad that I have to be away from them for so long, and feel completely pissed that because of this awful, the people that I love the most are suffering :(
My girls are so tough. It is amazing to watch them. They just roll with the punches! I mean, within the last 6 months we moved across the world, started a new school, new house, and had their mom diagnosed with breast cancer. They are such troopers! I miss them so much. It makes me proud to think that Joshua and I are raising our girls to be strong women, who will be able to handle challenges in life with grace!
I want to get back to my life, to my husband, and to my children. My heart is starting to ache too much.

No comments:
Post a Comment