So I have been back in Jakarta for just over a week now. It is good to be home!
I am doing really well. I am healing very nicely, and as long as I don't overdo it with the lifting, I am flying high!
My youngest, Aubrianna, turned 7 the day after I got back. We had a great party for her, complete with a DJ and awesome cake!
School also started on the 8th. The girls LOVE their new classes and Emma is SO happy to be at the same school with her sisters!
Jakarta is still Jakarta. We are in the dry season now, and it hasn't rained since I have been back. I must say, I am ready for some rain!
All of my paperwork is now in for me working at the Embassy. All I do now is wait. They have to go through the complete background check for all the clearances and everything else.
I think that is all we have for an update here!
Lizzy
No comments:
Post a Comment