Friday, January 13, 2012

Is it really being read?

I like writing this blog, but I didn't know if it was really something that people were reading. If it was something that people cared to read. Then I looked at the tracker map that I have on the page . . .


It really made me feel like people cared about what was going on in our lives! Which made me smile. Looking at the map, I have people all over the US, people in China, Indonesia, and the UK that read my blog on a pretty regular basis. That is pretty awesome, but also makes me a little nervous! :)
Anyways, I hope throughout our adventures here in Indonesia, and all over Asia, I am able to make you all feel like you are on the ride with us!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Girl, you know I read blogs! xo, Julie

Sherrie said...

Yes, I enjoy reading it. Keep it up.

Aunt Sherrie

Sherrie said...

Yes, I enjoy reading it. Keep it up.

Aunt Sherrie

Lisa Hezmalhalch said...

If it says from Troutdale, Oregon that's me! I'm kind of close to there...and I don't know who else would be reading this from Troudale. Unless you have an Oregonian stalker other than me and Sheleen. Hahaha!