Wednesday, February 01, 2012

another one . ..

I have two more hours left of this flight, then I have one more leg to go. LA to OAK, Just an hour flight.
I am so tired right now. This 2nd leg of the flight was 9 hours long, and I have not been able to sleep at all :( that is a bummer. On the first flight I was in a row alone so I was able to lay down, but not this time. 
I just finished watching Happy Feet 2 for the 1st time. It was wonderful !!! It made me smile a lot, which I needed! 

Also have some good news! Joshua got together with my mom to figure out who I needed to see and where. My mom called the first place, and they had an apt open (from a cancelation) for wed afternoon! HOW AWESOME IS THAT! I thought I was going to have to wait until at least Friday to see a doctor! I am amazed at how fast this is all working together! 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . .

Sorry fell asleep there for a second :) Thank you again for all the prayers that are going up for Joshua, Abby, Emma, Aubrianna, and myself. I am feeling very calm so far and hope to stay that way. 
Lizzy

1 comment:

beltran said...

Lizzy, this is Lorna, one of Gigi and Coy's friend in Virginia. I met you several times at Gigi's house. I remember how you have impressed me being a strong spirited and kind woman. You will make it out of this trial without much problems. My sister had a cancer ten years ago; she is just like you; strong spirit and a great fighter..she has survived it and luckily no remission for the last 10 years. She is already at the safe side. We'll keep you in our prayers.