Thursday, February 02, 2012

OK, let me clairfy

I have gotten a lot of e-mails and questions about the last paragraph in one of my posts. Here it is


Just another thought. If you love someone, or you care for someone, don't wait until there is something like this that comes up to show them.  Tell them now. Don't ignore them for years and then pop up out of the blue. If you want to be in their lives, show them. If they are in your lives because they have to be, wish them well, and say a prayer, but don't try and jump in like mighty mouse and save the day. It is not going to go over well. 


So, about that . . . I was not, I REPEAT , NOT talking about anyone in my life in particular. It was just a thought. I watch this kind of thing happen all of the time. People will just not step un until something is wrong. I am just commenting on  that in general . . . and what I have seen in and around my own life. Please don't take it personally. All I ask is that you keep that in mind throughout your daily life (as I try and do as well)  and always remember to send someone a little note, email, text, phone call . . .  when you think about them. Let them know :)

2 comments:

Julie/Chuck Norris said...

word. Thanks for that.

Lisa Hezmalhalch said...

"Here I come to save the day!" Hahahaha. Oh I love you. See you soon!