Not about the cancer, but about how heartbroken I am to have to be away from kids. I have never been away from them for so long before. I miss them so much. I know they miss me. They need me and it pisses me off that I can't be there for them. Emma has a birthday coming up . . . will I be able to be there for that? Will I miss her birthday? I have never missed one of my children's birthdays, EVER I really don't want to start now :(
Abigail is at a point where she needs her mom. She needs to talk about stuff and try and understand what growing up is about.
Aubrianna is a baby. She just needs her mama!
Emma is so sensitive . She needs her mommy there to hug her, and help her learn how to be a little tougher :)
2 comments:
If there is anything that i can do to help with those girls. I am there Lizzy. Just let me know whatever you need. Miss you.... xoxo L.
I just have to tell you that I found my way here from Rants From Mommyland (as I am sure many new readers will), and I am now reading through your posts, one after the other and crying and saying a prayer for your and your whole family, and then I came to this one. And my breath just sucked in. And I felt the tears just stream down my face. I have an Emma. I have an Abigail. And you instantly became real to me. I am just so sorry.
Ashley
http://www.thedoseofreality.com/2011/10/26/dear-god-its-me-ashley/
Post a Comment