Friday, February 10, 2012

PROCESSING . . .

I feel like I should be feeling one way, but I am really feeling the other. I am not really scared or worried. People look at me with that pity look and say "how ARE you?" and I think, I am doing just fine. I am more worried about everyone else. I know how strong I am, and I haven't been shaken by this. I am stressed about how this is going to impact my husband, and my girls. That is what is bothering me. How my treatment is going to affect them and their daily lives :( This is not their burden it is my own and I don't want them to take it upon themselves.
Ok, it is time for me to go to bed :) Hope you all have a restful nights sleep, or a wonderful morning!
Lizzy

No comments: