I am really trying to understand all of this. I know it sounds weird, but I am having a hard time accepting that people out there have been going out of their way to do things just for me. I can't say enough how overwhelmed I feel by all of this.
At Bonnie Brae (where the girls went to school in VA) on Friday, the day of my surgery, they had a pink day in honor of me . . . how amazing is that! A ton of people wore pink shirts in my honor and they took a picture and posted it onto my facebook wall. That just blew me away!
I have gotten so many e-mails, facebook messages, blog messages, packages, cards, and phone calls in the last couple of days! So many people that I don't know just sending me messages saying they are praying for me. I think that is just so sweet. It really does show the good side left in this world and that makes my heart happy . . .
Ok, so I decided it is not really the best for me to be blogging while I am on my pain meds, cause I can't keep one thought in my head long enough to get it onto the page. I am going to rest now. Will try and come back soon!
I love you all! Thank you for all of your love and support! <3

4 comments:
And we love YOU!!!!!
OK, that last post is actually from me, Amy -- not Lucy. I forgot that she's the only one here that blogs. :-)
Rantsfrommommyland sent me here. nobody should have to go through this. Even when you feel alone, you are not, there are people you don't know praying for you. Go kick some Cancer's ASS!!
Dee
xoxo
You’re safe, not because of the absence of danger..
but because of the presence of GOD.”
Praying for you and your family!!
Glenda Z.
Post a Comment