Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Getting back to that learning!

For the last 8 months or so, I have put my photography school on hold. With the packing, moving, not getting our stuff for 2 months and the whole health drama, it has been on the back burner. Well . . . I am glad to say that it is getting started again!!!! I have emailed with my professors and gotten everything back on track!
I am excited for this and super excited about the pictures that I will be able to take here!

Woohoo!!!!! Let the homework and studying begin!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!

Morgan Bryn said...

Your recent life experiences will just make you an even more amazing photographer. You yourself are looking through a whole new lens. I can't wait to see what amazing photos you take. Keep those creative juices flowing. :)

Allison said...

very excited to see what you snap :)