Sunday, April 07, 2013

Full trip to Paris!

It sure has been a while since I last posted! I have been wanting to write for a while, but it is hard to find time to just sit down in quiet and do that~

We have been back from Europe for a week now . . . and I still don't have everything unpacked! All the clothes are washed and put away but A LOT of the trinkets and gifts are still packed!  We got back on a Saturday and then were back to work on Monday.

I am working on getting the pictures put together so I can post them . . . but from two different cameras and an iPad, it's a little more work.  I will share a few sneak peaks today though just so you can see the beginnings of the adventures we went on.

This trip was a complete dream come true for me. I can not believe how blessed I am to have been able to go to such amazing places and see such history first hand!

In Paris we got to see the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Arc de Triumph, the Catacombs, and Notre Dame

The Eiffel Tower at night!


The front of the Louvre!



The Mona Lisa!



Notre Dame!


And the Catacombs . . .


No comments: