Monday, March 05, 2012

Playing catch up

So, while I was in the hospital, I was not really able to get on my computer so writing posts was kind of hard. I am just so overwhelmed with the love and the support I have been shown.
I am still on pain meds so if this seems to jump around a little bit, that's why (or at least that is what I am going to blame it on) :)

We got to the hospital at 5:30am. Pretty soon after that, I was filling out paperwork, then getting changed and getting an IV

I remember my mom started to cry and I asked her "What's wrong?" She said " I just hate surgery, that's all" About that time, the nurses came in and put some meds in the IV. I went down the hall and into the surgery room . . .  the next thing I remember, was someone saying "Elizabeth, Elizabeth, it's time to wake up now" I don't really remember much after that. I went to my room, I had some conversations with my family (which I don't remember having) then I think I went to sleep. Here are a couple of pictures my family took while I was so out of it! :)

 



3 comments:

Darla said...

So glad you are home Lizzy. I have been praying for you! I LOVE YOU!

Sherry Boswell said...

Praise God! Glad you are doing well. Praying for complete healing, emotionally as well as physically! You need to be on your way to your family! I will continue to pray!

Your RFML girls have your back sister!

Amelia said...

Light and love to you and your family.