Thinking of you! I had a double mastectomy two years ago, triple negative breast cancer with 5/16 lymph nodes positive. You can totally beat this! The next few months are going to be hard but I know that you are strong and amazing!
Thinking of you! I had a double mastectomy two years ago, triple negative breast cancer with 5/16 lymph nodes positive. You can totally beat this! The next few months are going to be hard but I know that you are strong and amazing!
Hey, just wanted to let you know I'm still thinking of you (yes, I don't know you and you don't know me but I heard of you through RFML and wrote to you the other day before your surgery). Glad you had clean nodes. I had a triple negative breast cancer at age 31. Still kicking some ass at 38, and I know you can do it too. Sending you healing thoughts and love.
Praying for you from Greenville, NC. Glad to know that surgery went well. Will continue to pray for your recovery. A dear friend of mine lost her battle with breast cancer last year at age 26, but hers was detected very late. As if you don't have enough to do, just wanted to share her blog which she began after her diagnosis. She is hilarious and just thought you may be able to relate to some of her posts. If you are interested...http://myleftone.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
Thinking of you! I had a double mastectomy two years ago, triple negative breast cancer with 5/16 lymph nodes positive. You can totally beat this! The next few months are going to be hard but I know that you are strong and amazing!
Thinking of you! I had a double mastectomy two years ago, triple negative breast cancer with 5/16 lymph nodes positive. You can totally beat this! The next few months are going to be hard but I know that you are strong and amazing!
Hey, just wanted to let you know I'm still thinking of you (yes, I don't know you and you don't know me but I heard of you through RFML and wrote to you the other day before your surgery). Glad you had clean nodes. I had a triple negative breast cancer at age 31. Still kicking some ass at 38, and I know you can do it too. Sending you healing thoughts and love.
Praying for you from Greenville, NC. Glad to know that surgery went well. Will continue to pray for your recovery. A dear friend of mine lost her battle with breast cancer last year at age 26, but hers was detected very late. As if you don't have enough to do, just wanted to share her blog which she began after her diagnosis. She is hilarious and just thought you may be able to relate to some of her posts. If you are interested...http://myleftone.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment